Tuesday 17 November 2015

Character Profiles


Choosing characters for my teaser trailers is vital ensuring the character suits the role and is able to act in ways that I envision for such character.  

When first planning the murder was to be a male character - and so a male should play that role - however, after some run-ins with different actors (drop outs) I felt the role could be played by a female as a male character which gave that character a twist in the trailer.


Here I have created a slide-share illustrating the characters playing within my teaser trailer, movie poster and front cover movie magazine. 
I have done this as part of my planning for production to ensure the actors and models I am using match the characters personalities and appearances.

Through the use of costume and make-up I will be able to present the characters how I view them to look. 




** Update: in my planning stage I included the father of the young girl to be included in some scenes of my teaser trailer, however, when filming was done the scenes did not seem appropriate or relevant to the trailer and so I chose not to include this aspect to the teaser trailer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment